Friday, 24 July 2009

Tea of the Day Returns! (Sort of)

Ambrosia 0/5
Not so good. Not sweet, not bitter, almost reminded me of feet. It smelled really good, so I was upset that this one didnt work out. Remainder given to my mom (who really likes it)

Yes, this is an old post from my LJ, but I wanted to jump right in with the tea, but have not yet sampled my new tea from Scotland. I'll get right on it. Tomorrow. Maybe. In the meantime, I have a nice backlog to choose from for all the days I dont have any new teas to tell you about!

Extra: Celestial Seasonings began when founder Mo Siegel and his friends picked wild herbs in the Rocky Mountains. By 1969, the same year as Woodstock, they packed 10,000 muslin bags with Mo's 36 Herb Tea and sold them to a Boulder, Colorado health food store.

No comments: