Wednesday, 26 August 2009

Tea of the Day!

Raspberry Echinacea Tea (Twinings): 4/5

So I bought a box of interesting flavored teas (clearly). I was a little skeptical about the fact that the first ingredient in all of them is Hibiscus flowers. That makes things tend to all taste the same. But my congestion demanded something, so I had to oblige somehow.

This one tastes like Honeysuckle! You know how you can get that itty bitty drop of nectar that can be gotten from a Honeysuckle flower? Imagine a nice hot cup of that! That's really all that can be said of it. The aftertaste is pretty full of Hibiscus flowers, but if you're looking for something new and different, I definitely Recommend it.

Extra: "In the taste of a single cup of tea you will eventually discover the truth of all the ten thousand forms in the universe." - Attributed to the Venerable Kyongbon Sunim, Ch'an (Zen) Master

No comments: