Monday, 14 September 2009

I want to ride my BICYCLE!

Ok. So, I thought I could keep up the previous rate of postings, even with the Faire every weekend from here until Halloween. I really can't- I just don't spend that kind of time on the computer whilst I'm home. As such, I shall endeavor to post photos 3 times a week, and tea twice (if there is a preference for the other way around, let me know, and I'll see what I can do).

Also- postFaire day = SO TIRED! *zombie*

And now: BICYCLES! (you'll have to add Queen in your own imagination)

1898 Here they come!



Unknown


1853 Lodewijk Asser


1870s and a puppy!


1880s


1890s


1908 A telegraph messenger boy working at 10 p.m. by Lewis Wickes Hine


1910


1940s Wartime vacations; Sunday cyclists watching sailboats
at Haines Point; Washington, D.C.



"Nude on a Bike"

No comments: