Wednesday, 9 September 2009

A Special Request

Well, since I've screwed up the possibility of any sort of theme for this week, you, my lovely viewers, get another week of random photographs!

More importantly: My Special Request

Many of you, your mothers, or your grandmothers probably have bags of ten year old scratchy yarn in your attic that 'someone' will do 'something' with 'someday'. I'm currently working on making scarves and blankets to donate, and I was wondering if anyone out there would be willing to donate their unwanted yarn to my spare time? Pretty Pretty Please?



and now, the rest of the post:


1850 Ann Minerva 'Nannie' Rodgers Macomb



1870 Ellen Fanny Rendall


1890 George O. 'Doc' Hancock, Charlie, Ethel, Nancy Evelyn, George, Arthur, Tom


1910 Alice Ware


1930 Reverend L.M. Doreen


1950s Painters and decorators, Marsh's estate, Kingswinford, West Midlands


1856 "Wild Flowers" by Mark Anthony


Unknown Wedding


Unknown laughing girl in the shrubs

No comments: