Thursday, 24 September 2009

Tea of the Day!

Cinnamon Stick Tea (Bigelow): 4/5

Black tea and cinnamon

It's not as good as the cinnamon tea that they serve at the sushi place in Hatboro, which is just as cinnamony, but SWEET. I added a spoonful of honey to the tea in an attempt to replicate the sweet tea, but to no avail. A lot of flavored black teas end up tasting like black tea with a little something extra- which, when I get black tea flavored like apricots, I want tea that at least hints at the taste of apricots. This tea tasted like CINNAMON. Which is what was advertised and therefore what I wanted. So yay for that. I didn't find the cinnamon overpowering, though some might, in which case, take out the teabag and in the worst case, add a little more hot water to dilute it. Definitely a great cup of tea.

Extra: "There is a great deal of poetry and fine sentiment in a chest of tea." Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 comment:

willawisp said...

Glad you like the music - I know nothing about medieval music, but anything that helps you timetravel in your mind has to be good right ? ;)