Thursday, 29 October 2009

Tea of the Day!

Constant Comment Green Tea (Bigelow): 3.5/5

I LOVE Constant Comment. And while Constant Comment Green is more than just nummy, Constant Comment it is not. It's a lovely citrusy, spicy tea- basically just like Constant Comment, but Green. I think it's the mellowness of the Green tea vs. the bitterness of the Black tea that makes the difference. It's more soothing than Woo! Orangy Spice! Definitely a fantastic choice for a cold afternoon!

Extra: Tea can be used to poach fish, as a rub for meat, and to make a marinade, adding a unique flavor. (I've known this for a while, but have yet to try it. I worked with a girl who supposedly made great Earl Gray Lemon cookies. One of these days I'll get around to making Hibiscuits!)

And just so we don't forget (I only have TWO votes, so far, people! TWO!), I still need votes for the costume contest! To make it easier for you to find, have a link: Costume Contest!

1 comment:

Bigelow Tea said...

Thanks for your review of our tea! And you are so right about tea in recipes. We write about this all of the time.

Thanks again for the mention,

Valorie for Bigelow Tea