Thursday, 19 November 2009

Lullabye

As much as I love you all, (even if you won't (for the most part) reveal who you are) I'm really tired, so I have no witty or exciting sounding banter today. Just more old photographs of people with their musical instruments. Mayhap the memory of their images will lull me quickly to sleep.

Goodnight!

Starlets! The label on the photograph says Kid Millions Trio.
I'm assuming it has something to do with the show.


1897 by Louise Binder-Mestro, 'Vielle Chanson'. Her costume is 1830s ish


1931 Two Couples Swing-Dancing by the Riverside in the UK


1860s Snake Charmers, Unknown Location


1860s Harpist!


1895 Village Orchestra of Ruthenian and Jewish musicians, Verecke, Bereg County


1900 Oscar Page, a logger from Wendling, Oregon,
with his Port Townsend built Symphony Harp Guitar


1912 'Menuett'. Costumes are, I believe, Regency period


1925 Harrison Emanuel


1935 Elementary School Orchestra




No comments: