Friday, 29 January 2010

Pretty Lady Spinning in a Box

To round out this week of not quite thematic photograph postings, I present you with photographs of unknown dancers. I couldn't think of anything else that would do for one post, and pictures of dancers make me happy. More on my interview later. When I'm awaker.

On a similar note, I'd like to make little comments about how much I love each and every one of these. But I'd end up just gushing incoherently and repeating myself. I think you get the idea.

Unknown


1930 Oregon


1900s


Unknown


Unknown
(I love the variety of images I have, similar to this,
that all involve groups of women dancing out of doors)


Unknown


Unknown


1920


Unknown


Unknown

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sooooooo gorgeous! (especially love the second to last one :)

-dark fae

Whyte Fairy said...

Ballerinas are possibly the most beautiful creatures in the world. <3