Wednesday, 10 February 2010

CAPTION CONTEST!!!!

I really will get to more book/tea reviews one of these days (I have a whole slew of them lined up too) but, while we're all stuck inside today, staring at our computers as a way to pass the time (or crocheting, as the case may be. whatever) I'm going to start my newest (hopefully!) feature: The Weekly Caption Contest!

Rules: I post a photo
You leave a comment with a spiffing caption for the photo
A week later, I repost the photo with the winning caption
Repeat

All clear on this one? Excellent
(Remember, if I get FEWER THAN THREE COMMENTS this endeavor shall be declared Not Worth It (and I shall be very sad and feel all manner of unloved))

First Photograph:
Caroline Vandenheuvel-Duprez 1860s Opera Singer (LOVE her costume)

4 comments:

D. Burns said...

It's a bird, it's a plane, No it's Superman!

woodlandwalker said...

Wingardium Leviosa!

Peerless said...

YoOOOooUUUuu! ... Stole my wizards HAT!

:D Tom here

supersquirrel19 said...

Work filter is blocking the image, so I'll take a stab at doing this blindly...

"Oh god, oh god, where did the white rabbit go?!"

-Kevin