Tuesday, 2 March 2010

Tea of th Day!

Hot Cinnamon Spice Tea (Harney & Sons) 4/5
(Hot Cinnamon Spice Tea from Sima Sushi: 5/5!)

You know how sometimes you get cinnamon tea, and it's more black tea with a hint of cinnamon? This is not that tea. This tea has cinnamon and is not afraid to use it! Great for waking up in the morning, or after shoveling the driveway (again)! Definitely a cool weather tea, though if you don't get to it before it cools down, it's still very nummy- and even more cinnamony! I'd tell you all about the different flavors and how smooth it is or isn't, but really, it's super cinnamon tea. If you're not a cinnamon person, don't even think about it, because it is very strong!

If you live in the Philly Suburbs there's a little Sushi place in Hatboro called Sima Sushi, and they have their own version of Hot Cinnamon Spice tea. It's just as hot (and they put cute little knitted sleeves on the cups so you don't burn yourself!), and just as cinnamony, but deliciously SWEET as well! (It is also served cold, but I would definitely recommend going for it hot) I have tried a few different sweeteners on the Harney & Sons teabags, but I have not yet discovered the secret to sweetening it so effectively. If anybody has any more ideas, please let me know!

Extra: I don't have my Extra Stuff cards with me today. They're all packed up because I'm mooooooooooooooooving! :(

No comments: