Thursday, 22 April 2010

People I Love: You Should Too

Hello! I have a backlog of books that I need to get reviewing for all of you lovelies out there, and I was going to continue the hair posts with one about bangs. But that's just a headache of browsing on my part, so we'll move right along. Now I'm going to talk about the people I love. (Jenni, your antique map post is on its way) So many of my friends sell or promote or whatever, so I decided that I'd like to give them a little bit of extra promotion! Seeing that one of my friends just became a follower of my blog has given me the kick in the butt that I need:

We all know I sell pretty pretties on etsy.com (see the banner to your left) My friend's mum recently opened up a shop on Folksy.com! She knits and sells clothes for bitty babies - including preemies! Her prices are very reasonable as well (though they are all in Pounds Sterling, so you'll have to guesstimate unless you're in the UK).


Booties! Eeep!


So if you have/are expecting/ know anyone with an itty bitty baby, please go take a peek at Fran's Beautiful Babywear, and give your support to local (even if they're in another country) crafters!

No comments: