Friday, 25 June 2010

We're Flinging Celtics!

Fling Fling Fling Fling Fling Fling FLING! This weekend is the Celtic FLING at the Pennsylvania Renaissance Faire!

With KILTS!
Ok, maybe not THAT kilt. But now that I have your attention...

Kilts!
Wave Hello to Gordon everyone!

Dancing!
No Tartan Terrors this year, sorry. (No Coyote Run either! :( )

Mistress Ruth's Herb Garden and Apothecary! (Where I work!)
Now you know what it looks like, so you can go there and shop!

Kilts!
Wave Hello to Mike, everyone!

Bagpipes!


Danny Bonaduce from the Partridge Family? (I don't know either)


Caber Tossing (While wearing Kilts!)


And More Bagpipes! (And Kilts!)

4 comments:

irishshammrocks said...

yum kilts! and can I order one of Gordon? Kay Thanks! :) Have fun!

Whyte Fairy said...

You can try, but he already has a girlfriend. Sorry!

moorvy said...

Oh what a cornicopia of Celtic kilts (excuse me while I put my teeth back in...) And you work in a Herb Garden and the thing beginning with A that I can't spell!! Ooooh...very nice. : )

Whyte Fairy said...

Yes, we committed high treason and fought that big, expensive war to not be British. Now we dress up on the weekends and pretend we are... *sigh*