Saturday, 13 November 2010

Tea of the Day!

I did a bad thing. I bought, yes, more tea (review and photographs of the event to follow). Irishshammrocks pointed out that I have, "like, 20 different kinds of tea. I thought that number sounded a bit small. Leaving aside the odd collection of bagged tea I have jumbled together in a canister, I officially have in the vicinity of 47 teas! That's not including the ones that I just have a few random bags of (you know, the kind I steal from the continental breakfasts and whatnot), so let's round up to about 50 different kinds of tea! I should really get to reviewing them, what say? In the meantime, I was shown this little gem by some friends. I was apparently thought of.

2 comments:

willawisp said...

I haven't seen this film, but I love her :)

Jill said...

hahaha... i saw this movie, and maybe i blocked that part out, but now that i see it again... it's totally you.

i've been seeing that tea pots and tea cups have been really popular lately too as accessories.. they've been showing up on my fav shopping sites!