Monday, 10 January 2011

Further Excuses

Ok, so this is a totally shameless post all about me! And, you know, more excuses for not having been a better blogger in recent months... I was busy!

Being A Fairy!
(Yes, that is me with Brian Froud!)



Sometimes the Cameraman just will not cooperate. Then you have to put a Fairie Jinx on him.

I also hosted Thanksgiving dinner this year!
This was dessert. And yes, that is a flower in the b-u-n-d-t cake. ^_^

But before that, pumpkins had to be picked!




And, of course, silliness had to ensue!


Time also had to be taken for tea!


As well as fulfilling my dreams of being a Tight-Rope Walker!
(NOT, as I insisted in my childhood, a Type-Rope Walker)


Balls had to be attended. (With homemade dresses!)


And at the end of the night, we all became pumpkins again!

3 comments:

Jill said...

WOW you did do a lot lately! crazy yet good :)

Cricket said...

Fuuuuuuuun!!

Anonymous said...

I like your outfits. Darlene