Friday, 18 March 2011

I Love It When They Walk...

Ron Weasley said it best! Best to not elaborate and just watch (handkerchiefs out, Ladies! It's not polite to be caught drooling.)

Prince Albert



Mr. Darcy


Mr. Thornton (and his EPIC cravat!)


Captain Wentworth
(Jenni: Persuasion is about this man marching around looking gorgeous ^_^)


Mr. Rochester
(I could not find a walking picture yet, as it's still fairly new. I'm sorry to say you'll have to accept him half shirtless instead.)


More Mr. Thornton because really, who can resist that top hat?


Sometimes Ctp. Wentworth just can't walk fast enough.


Just to make sure I haven't alienated half of the Mr. Darcy Fan Club


And a modern day example of how to dress well: The Doctor


"A well-knotted cravat is the first serious step in a man's life."
- Oscar Wilde


Gentlemen. Take note. Please.

5 comments:

irishshammrocks said...

Oh sweet maria if only one of these men would come and sweep me off my feet. **Victorian swoon!**

Anonymous said...

Nice. I love Prince Alberts doggies. Do you know if they are greyhounds or whippets?
Darlene

Whyte Fairy said...

I believe they were greyhounds!

Cricket said...

Best post EVER. I must admit I was worried about not seeing both Mr. Darcy's but you snuck Colin in at the end! And yes, that accurately sums up Persuasion which is probably why I loved that movie so much as a pre-teen! Although I grew up on the 1995 BBC version which had more mature actors, the 2007 version contains some wonderful young looking eye candy!

Peerless said...

Posting a few more silly images :D Not using photos from this one though :(

http://peerless.gibbserv.net/Stuff/captions/dontmate.jpg
http://peerless.gibbserv.net/Stuff/captions/hethoughtshethought.jpg

Thanks again for letting me steal some >:D